Re: Central Region Venturing: Council Shoulder Strips - Venturing Logo

  • John V Schultz
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 30, 2007
      Des Plaines Valley Council issued a limited number of their council
      strips bearing the venturing when I was the president of their
      venturing district a couple of years ago. I'm not sure if these
      council strips are still in production however I'm sure if you
      contact their main office they can tell let you know if any still are
      available.

      Yours In Scouting:
      John S.

    • philmont.ranger
      Message 2 of 5 , May 2 7:13 PM
        Thanks for all your help. I sent off an email to the "home office"
        this evening and was able to attach several images of Council Shoulder
        Patches which feature the Fleur-de-Lis alongside the Venturing emblem.

        Mitch