Poll results for crventuring

  • crventuring@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2007
      The following crventuring poll is now closed. Here are the
      final results:

      POLL QUESTION: Venturing's 10th anniversary is August 1, 2008
      How would your crew prefer to celebrate this?
      Choose all that your crew would actually do.

      CHOICES AND RESULTS
      - with my crew only (at home or elsewhere), 8 votes, 10.96%
      - locally with other Crews from my district or council, 20 votes, 27.40%
      - at an Area event (in your state or neighboring state), 17 votes, 23.29%
      - at a Central Region event (could be in any one of our 13 states), 20 votes, 27.40%
      - at a large National Venturing event, 8 votes, 10.96%

      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/crventuring

      http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/groups/