new year activities

  • Deborah Keyes
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 8 9:25 AM
      Happy New Year everyone!
      We have a quite a few activities open to all Venturers listed on our website.
      A couple of them are as soon as this weekend!
      See http://venturing.nwsc.org & click on Activities for the whole year.

      As you can see we list activities for Venturers in Area 3 of the Central Region.
      If your unit/district/council has events you want to list - send the info to me & I will post it.
      It would be great so see some other councils sharing an event.

      You are also all welcome to attend our VAC meetings in Mt. Prospect.
      Venturing Activities Committee - 7:00pm
      The place to share activities, etc. with other Venturers
      Location: Northwest Suburban Council office, Mt. Prospect, IL
      600 N Wheeling Rd., Mt. Prospect, IL  60056
      ALL Venturers invited
      Jan. 18th Activity: Crew Information Night!

      - Debbie Keyes