Re: C.R.Venturing List: World Scout Jamboree

  • DJ Davis
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 9, 2006
      Hi:

      The WSJ is being held in New Zealand and begins Jan 1, 2007.  Visit the Auatralian Scouts website for information.

      Also, contact National, they have the paperwork for letter of introduction and for travelling internationally.

      I have a friend from Australia who will be staffing the event and it promises to be a fantastic event.

      Good luck and have a good time.

      Craig Murray <TheHiker@...> wrote:
      Hello,

      I just joined this group. One of the reasons was to learn more about
      the regions World Jamboree Venturing Crew. But I could not find any
      information. Is it being promoted in the region? Who is the WJ
      Advisor? Is there anyone on this list who is going?

      I'd love to hear from others.

      YIV,
      Craig Murray
      http://www.sagevent ure.com/scouting 2007/