Central Region Venturing President nomination forms- they're out!

  • Paul Lee, CR Venturing Prez.
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2006
      Do you like to travel, talk to amazing individuals, and speaking to your fellow Venturers? Then the position of Regional Venturing President is the one that you should apply for! The National Office of the Boy Scouts of America is now accepting nominations for the position of Regional Venturing President. The role of the Regional Venturing President is an amazing position few have the honor of holding. You are the number one youth in the Venturing program within your region. You possibly serve on the Regional Executive Board, guiding the entire region’s program! Being a member of the National Venturing Youth Cabinet, you have the opportunity to guide, direct, and change the direction of Venturing nation wide! As a national youth officer of the Boy Scouts of America, you represent the entire program, sometimes even globally! This position requires much work, strong communication skills, and a passion for improving the Venturing program!
      How do you apply? Well, applications are out now, and you can get one from 1) your local council service center, 2) you can send me an e-mail at president@..., 3) clicking on the attachment of this very e-mail, or 4) by going to the Yahoo! Group, and look under forms. Fill it out, and send it to your local council service center as soon as possible. Every council can submit only one application, which has to be in by March 1st. Each region will conduct their selection differently, but must select their President by April 17th. The newly chosen will be sworn in at the National BSA Meeting in May, located in Washington D.C.!
      It’s a great opportunity to serve, and is something that you will remember for many years to come! If you have any questions regarding the process, additional responsibilities, or about some of the things that the Regional Venturing President does, then contact me at president@...
      In the spirit of Venturing,
      Paul Lee

      Paul Lee
      Central Region Venturing President

      "We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give." Sir Winston Churchill

      Yahoo! Photos