What are your thoughts about the crventuring.org website

  • Central Region Venturing Prez.
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 3, 2005
      Hello all- We are in the process of drastically renovating and then keeping update our region's Venturing website. I would like your input as to what would be helpful information for you that we should include on our website. Please be as specific or as general as you would like. We have begun to form a team (youth and adult) that will be our web team. If you are interested, please contact me off the list. Thanks.

      Paul Lee

      Paul Lee
      Central Region Venturing President
      2005-2006
      crventuring_prez@...

      www.crventuring.org
      www.nationalventuringcabinet.org

      http://mail.yahoo.com

    • Andre Coltrin
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 8, 2005
        I am glad to see movement on this. keep us updated please

        "Central Region Venturing Prez." <crventuring_prez@...> wrote:
        Hello all- We are in the process of drastically renovating and then keeping update our region's Venturing website. I would like your input as to what would be helpful information for you that we should include on our website. Please be as specific or as general as you would like. We have begun to form a team (youth and adult) that will be our web team. If you are interested, please contact me off the list. Thanks.

        Paul Lee

        Paul Lee
        Central Region Venturing President
        2005-2006
        crventuring_prez@...

        www.crventuring.org
        www.nationalventuringcabinet.org

        For the following commands, just send a blank email to the email address listed.

        Subscribe-
        crventuring-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

        Receive as a daily digest-
        crventuring-digest@yahoogroups.com

        Receive no mail/Web based service only/Vacation-
        crventuring-nomail@yahoogroups.com

        Unsubscribe-
        crventuring-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

        --
        Questions/Comments/Problems etc.: crventuring-owner@yahoogroups.com
        @yahoogroups.com

        ALSO: PLEASE VISIT OUR "MOTHER LIST" FOR ALL VENTURERS:

        Andre and Michelle Coltrin

        Branson Embroidery

        (417) 337-8000
        http://www.bransonemb.com