O-Sa-Wan Pow Wow

  • debkeyes
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2, 2005
      If you are travelling I-90 August 20-21, 2005 & are going by Belvediere, IL
      Stop in at the O-Sa-Wan PowWow - Crew 476, Lakota Dancers will be there
      Of course, you can make it the destination of your trip too!
      The Pow Wow is on the Boone County Fairgrounds and is put on by the Mascoutin Society of Chicagoland, who are supporters of Venturing Crews specializing in Native American Culture.

      Contacts: Mike Hayford 847-721-6891 Chris Stoltman 630-202-2046 osawanpw@...
      Cost: $4 one-day admission, $5 weekend admission - camping is free (electric tho is $15)
      Native American Dancing, plus Craft & Food Vendors

      - Debbie Keyes