Quivira Council Jamboree Contingents

  • Julie Dalton
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8, 2013
      Quivira Council ­ Wichita KS ­ currently has a couple of openings in our two
      Venturing Crews attending the 2013 Jamboree. We will have coed crews and
      encourage anyone who is interested in going to Jamboree to give us a shout
      out.

      Our crews will be flying out of Wichita on Thursday July 11th and traveling
      to Washington DC for three days of touring in the area. We will be staying
      at the dorms at George Washington University, before heading south to the
      Bechtel Summit for Jamboree. The cost will be $2,000 and will cover all
      costs for the two weeks, except for spending money and uniforming. This
      will be the opportunity of a lifetime, so if your council¹s contingent is
      full, contact me offline at buffalogal1@... and we can work through the
      registration process.

      Julie Dalton
      Quivira Council Jamboree Advisor