The New Face of Venturing!

  • Lizzie Wisman
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 12, 2013
      Hey Venturers,

      Are you ready to see Venturing's new look? Today we are unveiling "The New Face of Venturing.� Check out our Facebook page Facebook.com/bsaventuring, our website Venturing.org, and follow our Instagram@VenturingBSA and #Venturingcrew! We have all kinds of new content for you to check out, and then start contributing your own great images!

      Lizzie Wisman
      2012-2013 Central Region
      Venturing President