Area 6 Winter Olympics

  • Tyler Andrews
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2013
      Hello fellow Venturers!

      I am writing to you to extend an invitation to an amazing event coming up later this February! The Central Region Area 6 venturing VOA is holding its very first Venturing Olympics February 22nd-24th. We have a wide range of activities planned ranging from sled pulls, to pistols, Penguin roping, Gummy worm relay, Blind wagon relay, Spinney bat races , to broom hockey, dutch Auction, Nintendo Wii sports tournament, and Dutch Oven competitions youth and Adult levels! Additionally, we will be giving people the option to go skiing with us on Sunday (additional cost & time commitment). We really hope that you will join us for this amazing event! Registration is $25 and includes a patch, food for the weekend, and a bunk in the cabins we have reserved. If you choose to go skiing with us, it is an extra $41. Check out the event page on facebook at: http://www.facebook.com/events/361518923944393/

      To register, visit http://www.danbeard.org/index.php?option=com_wrapper&view=wrapper&Itemid=69 and click on the event on February 22nd! I hope that you will join us!

      Also, Area 6 will be having its leadership summit March 7-9, so keep your calendars open for that weekend as well! More details on that to follow!

      Tyler Andrews
      VP of Communications, Area 6

      Carla Gargas
      Area 6 Advisor