Bay-Lakes Council/Winter Amidships

  • Ann Gratton
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 27 6:24 PM
      Hello all Scouts, Crews, Posts, Troops, Teams!!!

      It's time to start planning for Bay-Lakes Council, BSA's

      39th Winter Amidships(WAM)!

      WAM will be held Saturday, February 16, 2013. Please note, this is a
      different weekend from previous years.

      If you are no longer with a youth group, or I should be directing
      this to another advisor please let me know. (Please tell me what unit
      you were with.)

      FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVE NEVER BEEN TO WAM, OR FOR THOSE WHO
      ATTENDED BAY JAMMER FOR THE FIRST TIME--

      WAM is a one-day co-ed event for registered units of Boy
      Scouts, Venture Crews, Varsity Teams, Explorer Posts, Sea Scouts,
      Girl Scouts, and American Heritage Girls. The day includes fun and
      skilled competition, dinner, awards, dance, and event patch. Youth
      must be a minimum age of 14 (or 13 and have completed the 8th
      grade)to attend the event. Members of different units may combine
      together, but must register together(please contact me for more
      information).

      This is a great mid-winter "get-a-way" opportunity, a chance to meet
      other youth from the midwest, and a wonderful team building
      experience.

      Questions can be directed to me via email or phone. Sarah Graper is
      the Bay-Lakes Staff Advisor for this event.

      Please share this with other units in your district/council!

      Thank you.

      Ann Gratton
      Bay-Lakes Council Volunteer
      Winter Amidships (WAM) Chairman
      920-231-3015 (Oshkosh, WI)

      Attached is the one-page teaser and the complete registration
      package. You can also access the package at

      http://www.baylakesbsa.org/council/files/UpcomingEventsPDFs/WAM_Flyer_
      2013.pdf