Fall Fun Rally - Greater St. Louis Area Council

  • Eric
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2012
      We would like to welcome you to the 39th annual Fall Fun Rally! The Nation's largest gathering of Venturers annually!

      At this event you will meet fellow Venturers and Advisors from all around the country as they come to enjoy the Greater St. Louis Area's facilities. This is an event where you will be able to set up camp with your Crew in large camporee style fields and then participate in many, many different activities. There are usually over 100 different events and activities to keep you busy all weekend, for instance: military and police demonstrations, slacklining, medieval combat with padded weapons, and a mountain man rendezvous. This year since the Fall Fun Rally has a Harry Potter theme there will also be a Quidditch tournament, and a horcrux scavenger hunt. In addition to the events and activities that the Crews put on, there also all of the facilities that Beaumont has to offer, such as Mud Cave, the climbing tower, shooting sports, and horses. On Saturday night after the closing show come back to the Emerson Center where you will rock the house at the Yule Ball.

      When: Check in 5:00 – 10:00 PM Friday, September 28, 2012
      Check out 10:00 – 11:30 AM on Sunday, September 30, 2012

      Where: Beaumont Scout Reservation, Located 8 miles west of intersection of I-44 and I-270 off I-44.
      Take the Beaumont Antire Road Exit #269 to Beaumont.
      Who: All registered Venturers, Explorers, Sea Scouts, and adult leaders. All youth members attending must be with a crew, post or ship under 2-deep adult leadership. Guests that are being encouraged to join Exploring, Venturing or Sea Scouts may attend as long as they are at least 13 1/2 years of age and completed the 8th grade.

      This year's Fall Fun Rally cost starts at $14.00 per person* for early registration. If paid by August 2 the cost of the event is $14. After August 2, the cost will go up.

      We will also be offering the meal plan again this year. This will provide the opportunity to pay ahead of time and be able to eat your meals in the dining hall at Hogwarts. This will leave more time for program!

      More information can be found out the following links:
      http://www.fallfunrally.org/
      http://www.facebook.com/FallFunRally
      We hope to see you all at the Fall Fun Rally!