2012 NAYLE

  • david_hibbard
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2012
      Important message from Don Wendell:

      As you know, NAYLE is BSA's premier youth leadership training program for Boy Scouts, Varsity Scouts, Venturers, and Sea Scouts.

      I am looking for Venturing and Sea Scout staff members - both male and female - with a strong commitment to the Scouting program and with outstanding leadership skills. Attendance at National Youth Leadership Training (NYLT) is preferred but not required (although the individual would need to complete a NYLT to NAYLE bridge course).

      Staffing NAYLE requires a two-week time commitment, plus pre-course preparation work. There is a staff fee of $100.

      I know that there are many outstanding young men and women who would make excellent NAYLE staffers, and I need your help in identifying them. Would you please spread the word about the staff openings?

      For your information, I have attached a flyer which provides dates and more information about NAYLE. The flyer can also be downloaded here:
      http://www.philmontscoutranch.org/filestore/Philmont/pdf/NAYLE_Flyer_2012.pdf

      Please ask those interested to contact me at donwendell@....

      Thanks for your assistance!