Area 7 Vice-President Openings

  • Zahrobsky@AOL.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 8, 2010
      Hello Venturers of Area 7!

      Interested in an Area Leadership Position?
      Do you know someone you could recommend to help guide our Area's Venturing program?

      Central Region Area 7 is currently looking for a few good youth members to fill newly-created vacant Youth Vice-President positions!

      We are looking for:
      - Youth Vice-President of Communications
      - Youth Vice President of Administration
      - Youth Vice President of Program

      For all the details and application, please go to: http://www.crventuring.org/Area_Pages/Area_7/

      But, don't delay! The deadline for this outstanding opportunity is Friday, December 31, 2010!

      If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Area 7 Chair/Advisor, Kris Zahrobsky at Zahrobsky@....