Re: Regional Vice President Position Applications

  • crvcommunications
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 5, 2010
      Just a reminder that any interested youth candidates who would like to apply to become a Central Region Vice President (of either Administration, Program, or Communications) should have their application completed and sent in prior to July 15!

      More info and the application can be found at at http://www.crventuring.org/Home/Fulltext/s=1&id=250

      - CRV communications