6500 on our Central Region Venturing facebook group!

  • crvcommunications
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4 5:19 AM
      As of March 3, 2010, Central Region Venturing is proud to announce >6500
      members have joined our Facebook group!!! Help us continue our growth by
      inviting your friends to join. We thank you for supporting the largest social
      network for Venturing!

      We have members from all over the region - and we want more!!! Entire crew &
      ship memberships can & should join the group. Each Central Region Venturing
      Area and Council also have facebook groups - all are listed in the Central
      Region Venturing group info section.

      Here's the Venturing URL: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2292491801
      Join today and invite the rest of your crew/ship!

      (You must have a Facebook® signon to join. If you don't, you'll be asked to set
      one up when you go to our group.)

      FYI - Facebook® is a social network - it is more dynamic than the yahoogroups -
      you can upload photos or publish notes,get the latest news from your friends,
      post videos, and you can use privacy settings to control who sees your info.

      - Central Region Venturing communications