5500 members on Central Region Venturing facebook group

  • crvcommunications
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2010
      As of February 1, 2010, Central Region Venturing is proud to announce >5500 members have joined our Facebook group!!! Help us continue our growth by inviting your friends to join. We thank you for supporting the largest social network for Venturing!

      We have members from all over the region - and we want more!!! Entire crew & ship memberships can & should join the group. Each Central Region Venturing Area and Council also have facebook groups - all are listed in the Central Region Venturing group info section.

      Here's the Venturing URL: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2292491801 Join today!

      (You must have a Facebook® signon to join. If you don't, you'll be asked to set one up when you go to our group.)

      FYI - Facebook® is a social network - it is more dynamic than the yahoogroups - you can upload photos or publish notes,get the latest news from your friends, post videos, and you can use privacy settings to control who sees your info.