You have been challenged to a duel!

  • advisor1826
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 25, 2009
      Millstadt Venturing Crew 1826 is sponsoring a fencing tournament on October 10 at Fort de Chartres, the partially restored 1700's French Fort near Prairie Du Rocher, Illinois.

      To sign up go here: http://askfred.net/Events/moreInfo.php?tournament_id=8577

      Spectators are welcome. (If you've never been to Fort de Chartres you should visit. It's very cool.)

      To compete in the tournament you need to have your own fencing gear but if anyone just wants to try out fencing, we will bring our Crew practice gear. Before and after the competition, we'll let people try it.