Powder Horn Pilot Course offering opportunities for youth to participate in Powder Horn

  • Julie Dalton
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2009
      The next pilot course to host youth on Powder Horn will be this coming
      October in Kansas. The dates of the course will be 10/10 12 and 10/24-26,
      with arrival the evening before so that we can hit the ground running on
      Saturday morning.

      We all know that Venturing is a youth run program and Powder Horn will teach
      youth and adult participants on how to find quality consultants to improve
      their
      programs. We still have openings in our youth crew, so if there are any
      youth and
      their advisors who want to attend, please contact me.

      Julie Dalton
      Course Director
      Jayhawk Area/Quivira/ Cornhusker/ Coronado Area Cluster Course.