NWSC 2005 activities

  • debkeyes
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2004
      The NWSC Venturing Activities Committee is proud to announce the following 2005 events for Venturing:
      Operation Snowstorm, Photo Scavenger Hunt, Whirlyball Tournament, Frisbee Golf, Indian Events, Whitewater Rafting, Trap Shooting/Archery, Canoe Race, Paddleboat Ride, Blue Catfish Angling, Windy Cruise, Halloween Party.  The events are hosted individual crews from & around the council.

      The council is also planning two summer weekends at Camp Napowan; a Venturing COPE weekend and a Venturing Camping weekend.  Dates to be announced soon.

      Crews from the Region are invited to the events.  See http://venturing.nwsc.org for specifics.  Additional activities will be added as the year progresses & crews volunteer.

      If you are near enough, please feel free to attend our Venturing Activities Committee (our VOA) meetings at 7pm on the 3rd Thursday of the month at Galyan's in Schaumburg, IL for up-to-date information.
      Go Venturing!
      - Debbie Keyes