1460Philmont 2014 - Sharing the Train to get a Group Rate

  • smilesalot159
    Aug 6 9:58 AM
      Chillicothe Venture Crew 91 is traveling to Philmont next summer. The ticket prices for Amtrak have really increased and we do not have enough members in our trek for a group rate. We currently have 10 members in our trek. A minimum of 20 passengers is required to receive the Amtrak group rate.

      Would anyone be interested in joining forces to get a group rate with Amtrak? We usually depart from the Galesburg, IL train depot but are willing to travel a little further if a group rate would be possible.

      Here are the dates of our trek:

      Depart Home - July 10, 2014
      Arrive at Philmont - July 11, 2014
      Depart Philmont - July 23, 2014