1438Spring PH CDC info!!!

  • kriskafe
    Jan 6, 2013
      The next Powder Horn Course Director Conference will be held at Robert W. Woodruff Scout Reservation in Blairsville Georgia on February 23-24, 2013. Online registration has not been added to the national site as of yet and with only a few weeks left I am hoping you can help get this important information into the hands of your council training chairs to encourage each council to attend the course. I attached three documents to the `Powder Horn' folder which will help those participants who are planning on attending the course. It would be helpful if you could have any persons interested in attending the course to send an email to the CDC course director so we have an idea on how many to plan for. If a council is planning on having on course in the next couple of years, they should be sending their course director and back up course director to this conference.

      Thanks,
      Joe Craven,
      SR PH-CDC Staff