The Heartland Spirit - Festival Issue 2011

  • Sam
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2011
      The Heartland Spirit newsletter is now online.  Enjoy!

      http://hsa.pagangrove.com

      Articles

         * Cover Story
         * The Middle Passage: A Look At The Belief Of The Orishas by Dark Priestess
         * Drumming as Magick by Russell Buddy Helm
         * Spellcraft by Deborah Lipp
         * Child of the Goddess by Lady Rosewillow
         * Walking the Yard by Danelle Callahan
         * Honoring One‘s Ancestors by Mark Ludwig Stinson
         * Raising the Sacred Fire How to Build and Move Energy in Ritual by Shauna Aura
         * Dedication to Isaac Bonewits
         * Word Search: Mingle
         * Mix and Mingle During the Month of June by Lean Townsend
         * Heartland Spiritual Alliance

      If you were able to attend festival this year, please consider completing the on-line feedback survey to help use make a better festival next year.  The link is on the menu on the newsletter site.

      I hope you enjoy the articles, and we would love to have your feedback.  Consider making a comment on your favorite articles!

      Gaspar