Iowa Pagan Pride masquerade ball

  • Pagan Pride
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2010

      Iowa Pagan Pride Present “Masquerade Ball

      August 7th, 2010, 6 pm to 11 pm

      Lower City Park, Shelter house #8, Iowa City, Iowa

      Come on join in on the fun of masquerading in a mask. We will have a mask contest for the most unique mask, most original and most funny mask.

      Kids will have their own mask contest too!

      Grilled food~~ dancing ~~ other contests will be announce.

      We will choose the King and Queen of the ball!!!

      Period Clothing is optional~~but everyone must wear a mask!!

      Patrons of all ages are invited!!

      $5 per person~kids under 12 are $2.50~kids under 5 are freebies.

      For more information call  or 319-936-4704 or 319-310-8862 or email at iowapaganpride@ yahoo.com

      To get mask:

      http://www.orientaltrading.com/ui/search/processRequest.do?Ntt=mask&requestURI=searchMain&Ntk=all&Ntx=mode%2Bmatchallpartial&N=0
      Chrissy Dunham
      Administrator, Iowa Pagan Pride 2010
      Gypsy (HPS of The Coven of the Blessed Lady)
      Shannon Webber
      Co-Administrator of Iowa Pagan Pride
      Lunarprayers (HPS of The Coven of the Blessed Lady)
      Lisa Bonar
      Co-Administratorof Iowa Pagan Pride
      NightWind (initiate of The Coven of the Blessed Lady)