Iowa Pagan Pride Main Event

  • Pagan Pride
    Message 1 of 14 , Jul 1, 2010

      Pagan Pride Organization presents...

      Iowa Pagan Pride

      When: Aug. 21st. 2010
      Where: Des Moines, Iowa

      Raven Grimassi at Iowa Pagan Pride

      Event Details: Iowa Pagan Pride
      Union Park
      1800 Pennsylvania Avenue
      Des Moines, Iowa
      August 21st, 2010
      10 am to 6 pm
      Between the carousel and enclose shelter house

      Guest Speaker and book signing:  by Raven Grimassi and Stephanie Taylor-Grimassi

      Workshops:

      Misconceptions & Reality of the Pagan Gypsy Faith –by Rev. Linda Countryman H.P.S. Administrator of Iowa Pagan Alliance

      Cherokee Dance- by Dave Carr

      Reiki and Reflexology healings- by Rev.  Shannon Webber

      Body painting – by Allyssa Anspaugh

      (Backup workshop)- Covenwork vs. Solitary work-by the members of the Coven of the Blessed Lady

      Entertainment: Jonny Lipford (flutist)

      Food vendors:

      Chef Jenn – vegan and other

      Karams Kabobs- Beef and Chicken kabobs

      Shopping Vendors:

      Lazy Toad

      Wishing Realm

      Carrie’s Dream Art

      Allyssa Anspaugh Body Paints and more

      Rejeuvention Element

      Mystic’s Fire Shop

      Raven’s Loft

      We are now selling Pagan Pride bracelets for $3.00 in the colors of green or purple, if interested in buying one or more please contact one of the coordinators. They will be sold at the event.

      Check out our merchandise website for Pagan Pride: For t-shirts and other great gift items! http://www.cafepress.com/IowaPaganPride

      Ritual- Opening and Closing

      Free Admission just an non- perishable item for the food shelter and animal shelter that will be disturbing throughout the state of Iowa shelters.

      More details to come!
      Interested in vending, doing a workshop and more information please contact:

      Chrissy Dunham aka Lady Gyspy at 319-936-6914
      Shannon Webber aka Lady Lunarprayers at 319-310-8862

      Email: iowapaganpride@ yahoo.com
      myspace.com/ iowapaganpride
      facebook.com/ iowapaganpride

      For more information about pagan pride please go to paganpride.org

      Event Location: Union Park 1800 Pennslvania Avenue in Des Moines
      Event TIME Details: 10.00 am to 6 pm

      DIRECTIONS TO PAGAN PRIDE
      From the East (Illinois area)
      Start on I-80 West
      Take exit 136 for US-69/E 14th St toward Ankeny
      Turn left at E 14th St/US-69
      Turn right at E Jefferson Ave
      Turn right at Pennsylvania Ave
      City of Des Moines Parks and Recreation Department: Union
      1801 Pennsylvania Ave, Des Moines, IA 50316-2066

      From The West (Council Bluffs area)
      Continue to follow I-80 E
      Continue on I-235 E (signs for I-235/Des Moines/W Des Moines)
      Take exit 8B for E 6th St toward Penn Ave
      Continue straight
      Turn left at Pennsylvania Ave
      City of Des Moines Parks and Recreation Department: Union
      1801 Pennsylvania Ave, Des Moines, IA 50316-2066

      From the North ( Minneapolis area)
      I-35 S (entering Iowa)
      Continue on I-35 S
      Continue on I-235 W (signs for I-235/Des Moines/Davenport/ I-80)
      Take exit 8B for Penn Ave toward E 6th St
      Turn right at Penn Ave/Pennsylvania Ave
      Continue to follow Pennsylvania Ave
      City of Des Moines Parks and Recreation Department: Union
      1801 Pennsylvania Ave, Des Moines, IA 50316-2066

      From the South (Missouri)
      Merge onto I-35 N
      Entering Iowa
      Take exit 72A to merge onto I-235 E toward Des Moines/W Des Moines
      Take exit 8B for E 6th St toward Penn Ave
      Continue straight
      City of Des Moines Parks and Recreation Department: Union
      1801 Pennsylvania Ave, Des Moines, IA 50316-20

      Chrissy Dunham
      Administrator, Iowa Pagan Pride 2010
      Gypsy (HPS of The Coven of the Blessed Lady)
      Shannon Webber
      Co-Administrator of Iowa Pagan Pride
      Lunarprayers (HPS of The Coven of the Blessed Lady)
      Lisa Bonar
      Co-Administratorof Iowa Pagan Pride
      NightWind (initiate of The Coven of the Blessed Lady)

    • Thunder & Gypsy
      Message 2 of 14 , Aug 4, 2010

[...]

        Readers:

        Sings with Coyote Tarot readings $20.00

        Rune Readings

        Entertainment: Jonny Lipford (Native American flutist)

        http:// www.jonnylipford.com

        Food vendors:

        Chef Jenn – vegan and other

        Karams Kabobs- Beef and Chicken kabobs

        Fat Tuesdays-menu will be announce later

        We have a large assortment of shopping vendors this year, some who are new and one that is from Missouri.
        Shopping Vendors:

        Lazy Toad

        Wishing Realm

        Daydreamer Art by Carri Travis

        Allyssa Anspaugh Body Paints and more

        Rejeuvention Element

        Mystic’s Fire Shop

        Wizards and Fairies Pagan Children Books

        Autumn’s Moon

        Raven’s Loft

        Summerfire’s Creations

        Bast’s Bakery

        Spiral Fae Accents

        We are now selling Pagan Pride bracelets for $3.00 in the color purple, if interested in buying one or more please contact one of the coordinators. They will be sold at the event.

        Check out our merchandise website for Pagan Pride: For t-shirts and other great gift items! http://www.cafepress.com/IowaPaganPride

        Ritual- Opening and Closing

        There will be a meet and greet at The Wishing Realm, 3417 Mt. Vernon Rd. SE, Vernon Village, Cedar Rapids Iowa on August 19th, 6pm to ? With a free will sliding scale donation of $5 to $20.

        Free Admission just a non- perishable item for the food shelter and animal shelter that will be disturbing throughout the state of Iowa shelters and Aids Foundation in Des Moines, Iowa

        Chrissy Dunham aka Lady Gyspy at 319-936-6914
        Shannon Webber aka Lady Lunarprayers at 319-310-8862

        Email: iowapaganpride@
        yahoo.com
        myspace.com/ iowapaganpride
        facebook.com/ iowapaganpride

        For more information about pagan pride please go to
        paganpride.org

        Event Location: Union Park 1800 Pennsylvania Avenue in Des Moines
        Event TIME Details: 10.00 am to 6 pm

        DIRECTIONS TO PAGAN PRIDE
        From the East (Illinois area)
        Start on I-80 West
        Take exit 136 for US-69/E 14th St toward Ankeny
        Turn left at E 14th St/US-69
        Turn right at E Jefferson Ave
        Turn right at Pennsylvania Ave
        City of Des Moines Parks and Recreation Department: Union
        1801 Pennsylvania Ave, Des Moines, IA 50316-2066

        From The West (Council Bluffs area)
        Continue to follow I-80 E
        Continue on I-235 E (signs for I-235/Des Moines/W Des Moines)
        Take exit 8B for E 6th St toward Penn Ave
        Continue straight
        Turn left at Pennsylvania Ave
        City of Des Moines Parks and Recreation Department: Union
        1801 Pennsylvania Ave, Des Moines, IA 50316-2066

        From the North ( Minneapolis area)
        I-35 S (entering Iowa)
        Continue on I-35 S
        Continue on I-235 W (signs for I-235/Des Moines/Davenport/ I-80)
        Take exit 8B for Penn Ave toward E 6th St
        Turn right at Penn Ave/Pennsylvania Ave
        Continue to follow Pennsylvania Ave
        City of Des Moines Parks and Recreation Department: Union
        1801 Pennsylvania Ave, Des Moines, IA 50316-2066

        From the South (Missouri)
        Merge onto I-35 N
        Entering Iowa
        Take exit 72A to merge onto I-235 E toward Des Moines/W Des Moines
        Take exit 8B for E 6th St toward Penn Ave
        Continue straight
        City of Des Moines Parks and Recreation Department: Union
        1801 Pennsylvania Ave, Des Moines, IA 50316-2066

        Chrissy Dunham (Gypsy, HPS)
        Lead Administrator of Des Moines, Iowa Pagan Pride