The Festival edition of the HSA Newsletter

  • Sam
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2010
    Wow!  What another great Heartland Pagan Festival!   The energy, camaraderie, workshops, music, bonfire, dancing, drumming, merchants, ...  My head is still spinning!  Thanks goes out to everyone that made this festival wonderful!!

    The Festival edition of the HSA Newsletter is now available on-line at http://newsletter.kchsa.org/

    You can either download a PDF copy or view it on-line. Make sure you leave comments on your favorite articles!

    In order to improve our newsletter we also invite you to participate in a feedback survey available at: http://hsa.pagangrove.com/feedback-surveys.html
    Two feedback surveys are available: One that will provide the newsletter feedback on the 2010 Heartland Pagan Festival and one on the Newsletter itself.  Any advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

    Also, if you would like to write an article sharing your experience at the festival or on any other topic of Pagan interest, please send it to newsletter@....  We would love to hear from you!  The deadline for the July 1st edition is 15 June.

    Lastly, we would love for you to join our Newsletter Facebook group at http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=126299960727503&v=wall

    Gaspar
    HSA Newsletter Chair
    “Our knowledge can only be finite, while our ignorance must necessarily be infinite.” — Karl Popper