CRPC Coffee Social, 3/7/2006, 6:30 pm

  • crpagans@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 6, 2006
      Reminder Reminder from the Calendar of crpagans
      CRPC Coffee Social

      Tuesday March 7, 2006
      6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
      This event repeats every week.
      The next reminder for this event will be sent in 23 hours, 34 minutes.

      Event Location: Brewed Awakenings, First Avenue, Cedar Rapids
      Notes:
      We tend to meet in the back room, because we have been having big turnouts.

      Privacy Policy - Terms of Service
    • crpagans@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 7, 2006
        Reminder Reminder from the Calendar of crpagans
        CRPC Coffee Social

        Tuesday March 7, 2006
        6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
        This event repeats every week.

        Event Location: Brewed Awakenings, First Avenue, Cedar Rapids
        Notes:
        We tend to meet in the back room, because we have been having big turnouts.
        click here

        Privacy Policy - Terms of Service