Pagan Pride thanks you

  • Thunder & Gypsy
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2009

      On behalf of Summerfire and myself we would like to thank the community on coming down to "The Garden" and help support the Des Moines Pagan Pride. We had an extremely great turnout, I would say at least 150 -200 people if not more, (The Garden is a big place). Everyone had a great time and everyone picked out the perfect King and Queen of the ball. Congratulations!!
      Thank you once again to all for coming to the Witches' Ball and making this possible for us to continue to have Pagan Pride next year.
      Remember: Des Moines Pagan Pride, September 26th, 2009 at Union Park in Des Moines. Look for emails each week.

      Love and Light and many blessings to all.
      Chrissy Dunham (Gypsy) and Linda Countryman (Summerfire)

      Chrissy Dunham (Gypsy, HPS)
      Co-Administrator of Iowa Pagan Pride