Book club meeting TONIGHT

  • Geoff
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2006
      Book club is meeting at 6:00 pm to discuss which book should be read
      first, as well as to make final decisions about when to meet and
      such. We will be meeting at the Wishing Realm at 2801 Mt Vernon Rd
      SE. If you can't make it but are interested in the book club, send
      a message.

      For example, Ben and Lisa are interested, but have other obligations
      tuesdays and thursdays at 7:00, so would have to rush, which they
      brought up at tuesday's coffee social.

      The books suggested thus far include:
      Earth, Air, Fire, & Water by Scott Cunningham (suggested retail
      price $9.95)
      Grimoire for the Apprentice Wizard by Oberon Zell-Ravenheart (SRP
      $18.99)

      Also, another book from a series which I'm not even going to attempt
      to spell, as I don't have the paper on which I wrote the name with
      me at the moment.

      Other suggestions are welcome as well.
    • LISA STEINER
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 2, 2006
        Hey geoff,

        I would love to participate in the book club. Monday nights and Friday-Sunday work the best for me, but I'll try to work around whatever time is chosen. See you Tuesday.

        Lisa Steiner

        >>> geoff@... 02/02/06 2:49 PM >>>
[...]

        Yahoo! Groups Links