Iowa Pagan Music Festival

  • Geoff
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 3, 2008
      The Iowa Pagan Music Festival is this Saturday, April 5th at the Paul
      Engle Center in Cedar Rapids. Full details and a map are available at
      http://info.IowaPaganMusicFestival.org

      I hope to see everyone there!

      Geoff
    • kalemaster
      Message 2 of 6 , May 10, 2010
        Hello,

        I just wanted to let you know that the Iowa Pagan Music Festival will be this Sunday at 3400 Mount Vernon Rd SE in Cedar Rapids. The event will begin at 1:00 and go until about 6:00.

        Tickets are $5 in advance or $10-15 at the event. Advance tickets can be purchased at the Wishing Realm in Cedar Rapids or Gypsy Magic in Iowa City.

        We will have performances by Celia, Natalie B, Jonny Lipford, Purify, and more!

        Please attend, and if you have a drum or other musical instrument, feel free to bring it as we will have a drum circle and may have a jam session as well.

        For more info, check out http://info.iowapaganmusicfestival.org

        I hope to see you there,
        Geoff Johnson
        Cedar Rapids Pagan Community
      • kalemaster
        Message 3 of 6 , May 22, 2011
          Hello,

          I just wanted to remind you that the Iowa Pagan Music Festival is this coming Saturday, May 28th at Peoples Church (Unitarian Universalist) in Cedar Rapids. We will have professional musicians, a drum circle for everyone (bring a drum if you have one), food, prizes, and various other things. Tickets are only $10-15 each.

          Full details can be found at http://info.iowapaganmusicfestival.org

          Hope to see you there,
          Geoff Johnson
          Cedar Rapids Pagan Community

          P.S. This event is sponsored in part by the Cedar Rapids Pagan Community, Covenant of Unitarian Universalist Pagans, Reiki and Photography by Jill, The Unity Drumming Circle, and Hawkwoman.
        • kalemaster
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 22, 2012
            Just a reminder, the Iowa Pagan Music Festival is this Saturday from 2-8 at Peoples Church on Gordon Avenue in Cedar Rapids. Live music, vendors, raffle, food, drum circle, maypole dance, etc.

            Hope to see everyone there!

            More details available at http://info.iowapaganmusicfestival.org or at the facebook event at http://www.facebook.com/#!/events/154836807954618/