Re: [crpagans] Sat Feb 2nd - La Fheile Bride

  • Bobbi Tulk
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2008
      I would love to come but I will be rehearsing in Kirkwood's theatre at that time.

      Geoff <geoff@...> wrote:
      Just reminding people that La Fheile Bride is at 6:00-ish this
      Saturday, February 2nd, at 1220 Sierra Dr NE. More information is
      available on the website. Basically, it's a potluck followed by a
      ritual. Magick group will be meeting right before the event, so show
      up at 5:00 if you are interested in that.

      Bright Blessings
      Rev. Bobbi  Tulk