Invitation to Brighid's Feast, February 2nd

  • Geoff
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2007
      Just a reminder:

      You are cordially invited to attend La Fhe'ile Bri'de, Brighid's Feast,
      at 6:30 pm on Friday February 2nd. It will be held in the party room
      at 1220 Sierra Drive NE in Cedar Rapids (parallel to the interstate,
      take the Coldstream exit, Exit 22, if coming via I-380).

      It is a potluck, so bring whatever you want, if you are able. We will
      also have a simple ritual.

      Email me or call 319-621-1335 for further details or directions.