CRPC Coffee Social, 8/8/2006, 6:30 pm

  • crpagans@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 5, 2006
      Reminder Reminder from the Calendar of crpagans
      CRPC Coffee Social

      Tuesday August 8, 2006
      6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
      This event repeats every week.
      The next reminder for this event will be sent in 2 days, 4 minutes.

      Event Location: Brewed Awakenings, First Avenue, Cedar Rapids
      Notes:
      We tend to meet in the back room, because we have been having big turnouts.

      Privacy Policy - Terms of Service
    • crpagans@yahoogroups.com