CRPC Coffee Social, 9/13/2005, 6:30 pm

  • crpagans@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 13, 2005
      Reminder Reminder from the Calendar of crpagans
      CRPC Coffee Social

      Tuesday September 13, 2005
      6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
      This event repeats every week.

      Event Location: Brewed Awakenings, First Avenue, Cedar Rapids

      Privacy Policy - Terms of Service
    • Geoff Johnson
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 9, 2005
        Okay, I have upped the advertising for the group and we could have a fair
        number of people showing up. I, however, will likely not be there or will
        only be there briefly.

        Could somebody please make a stand-up sign (you know, a piece of paper
        folded in half or such) that says CRPC so the group is easy to find?

        I have distributed fliers to a few Paganish stores (I'll be teaching some
        classes at Whispering Winds soon too apparently), sponsored Witchvox,
        recreated the Meetup.com group (cost me $19 so we're going to have to
        figure out just how valuable this is before the month is up), emailed
        Bob Trapp (A local Asatruar who ran for the Iowa House a few years
        back), etc.

        I have now confirmed that we have 14 people interested in the group, so we
        should start seeing some people again. Yay.

        Geoff