Moot Monday

    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 15, 2007
      Not that anyone needs to be reminded, as we'll all meet up this
      weekend at Bodiam..but..in case anyone doesn't make it, the monthly
      Moot is nest Monday 20 August same arrangements as usual.

      See you there!

      Message 2 of 10 , May 18, 2008
        Hi,

        it's the Moot tomorrow (Monday). I hope as many as possible can join
        us, I may be a little late due to uni things, but I should be along
        later

        Hope to see you all therre

        Message 3 of 10 , Jun 12, 2008
          Dear Friends,

          I hope to see you all on Monday for a good old Moot, eyes permitting of
          course

          Cheers

          Message 4 of 10 , Jun 16, 2008

            yeap.. if not, you'll have to just `frisk us' with your hands Paul  *chuckle*

            see yall people later.

            Mani

            Message 5 of 10 , Feb 14, 2009
              Hi All,

              We're meeting on Monday, as usual. Also as usual for this term I am
              lecturing till 9 and will not be there until a bit later. Mani has
              kindly volunteered to fill in for me.

              See you there

              Message 6 of 10 , Mar 14 9:11 AM
                Hi Gang,

                Moot's on Monday, Ihope you can make it.

                I shall be late again, sorry, it's the last time this year. Mani will be looking after you till I return (hopefully!)

                See you then

                Paul
              • thipnewman
                Message 7 of 10 , Oct 18, 2009
                  Hi,

                  So sorry to be so late in getting the reminder out, but we are meeting tomorrow (Monday, 19 Oct) at the Skylark as usual, from 8pm.

                  Hope to see you there

                  Message 8 of 10 , Aug 15, 2010

                    I hope you will join with me tomorrow in the Skylark for our Moot.

                    The first one I have been able to attend for a while, so, if that doesn't put you off, we'll be there from 8pm just by the windows. Hope to see you there

                    love

                    Message 9 of 10 , Aug 18, 2010
                      Sorry I didn't make it on monday.
                      I extended  our stay at Epping (PF London Lammas camp) and stayed longer..
                      Next time..

                      Message 10 of 10 , Mar 16 6:54 AM

                        I do hope you will join me on Monday for another moot. From 8pm in the Skylark as ever.

                        A few people have recently joined. If you need directions to the Skylark or how to recognise a pagan moot when you see one, just drop me a line!