Monday's Moot nad saturday's picnic in the woods

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 12, 2007
      Dear Friends,

      Firstly a warm welcome to our newest member paul958765. Please come
      along to the Moot, Paul, and introduce yourdel.

      Don't forget Monday's moot, in the Skylark as usual.

      Before that, on Saturday, we are holding our annual PF picnic in
      Queen's Woods, Highgate tube. If you haven't been before, it's best
      to go to Highgate tube (NOT the car park exit) and you will see the
      Woodman pub just to your right. We will be meeting everyone in here
      by about 2pm, and escorting you down to the picnic site. Please bring
      food and drink to share. We usually go on all night, but you can
      leave whenever you like.

      Queen's Wood is a superb ancient wood and is worth going just to see
      the wood.

      Hope to see you there