PF London: 3rd annual PAGAN PICNIC- Queen's wood- saturday 14th

  • Mani Navasothy
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 12, 2007

      well, the weather is still playing up..  but the forecast is good for a sunny weekend.. We're still going ahead with plans for the annual Pagan Picnic, this time named `Dance of the Phoenix' :-)  (no connection to any Potter stuff..   we started these picnics as a regenerative communal activity to get pagans gathering outdoors in London..).
      -Mani
      xx

      3rd Pagan Picnic in the park!
      Saturday 14th July. 2pm Queen's Wood, Wood Lane, North London. Tube: Highgate.
       There will be informal stalls, (bring your art & craft items and sell on the grass), practical workshops (bring your drums, any art & craft works), summer games, woodland tree-trails and general merriment! If you would like to help facilitate any fun-filled activities, please contact us in advance.  There will be a special  ritual (swearing on the horns) that is being resurrected, to show our allegiance to the sovereignty of the Land!

      Newcomers meet-up at the Woodman's Pub on the Archway Rd, north of Highgate tube at 1.30pm. We'll come and collect you.  Bring a picnic to share.

      PF LONDON WANTS YOU!!!

      Open Ritual Teams/Groups to facilitate PF London’s Indoor & Outdoor open rituals. If you are part of an experienced ritual team or group and would like to facilitate one of the rituals next year (2008) please contact us for guidelines.

      Event Organisers/ Publicity/ Web Team members/ Internet & multi-media experts/novices: If you have some relevant experiences of the above, and would like to volunteer your expertise and experiences in developing PF London Events further, as well as gain more experience, please contact us. Events can be open rituals, pub/café moots, socials, picnics & outdoor gatherings, or new ideas!! Some experience would be good, but above all, we require people with dedication, passion and team-spirit!!

      www.pflondon.org - for info on Rituals & socials of the PF London.

      All New Yahoo! Mail – Tired of unwanted email come-ons? Let our SpamGuard protect you.