outdoor midsummer ritual & gathering- sunday 17th june

  • Mani Navasothy
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 12, 2007

      just a kind reminder and an urgent request for help!!

      Our midsummer ritual & social at Croham hurst is this coming sunday..17th june..

      There are few urgent things-

      I will be at work on sunday morning.. till about 1pm (related to the upcomng national refugee week celebrations, and coming straight from work..  This means I can not collect anyone from east croydon at 12.30pm as previouusly arranged, and-  , i can't bring any ritual stuff either for the croham hurst event..either.

      1.Can some some/ any of you volunteer to be at easy croydon at 12.30pm.. with a small card saying `pf london' or something.. and collect people, then take them by bus to croham husrt please?

      2. Can anyone take charge of organising a simple ritual? It can be aimed to start at about 2pm - once everyone gets there (realistically, it takes that long for people to get there and settle..)

      3. I'll speak to Paul & Julie and ask if they'll `manage' the event.. as Paul is PF London's Treasurer and in London council..

      Meeting point is the flat area at the top by the way..

      BB
      -mani

      www.pflondon.org - for info on Rituals & socials of the PF London.