Re: An Introduction

  • bluemoonwytch
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 2, 2007
      Hi both!
      Actually, I did say I would be happy to start a new group up in the
      Redhill area, Geoff, but that I needed to speak to those who needed
      speaking to first and I was to take my holiday too.
      Anyway, it seems there is no problem with starting a new group and I
      got back from holiday this afternoon, so watch this space.
      Interested I certainly am, but very busy too!
      BB
      Bluemoonwytch

      --- In croydoncrows@yahoogroups.com, <geoff5@...> wrote:

      > Don`t get your hopes up Pete. I live in Redhil and nobody is
      interested. I asked about the group and any information about what
      they may be doing a bit nearer to where I live. However, I get no
      response. Good luck.

      > Geoff.
      >

      > > From: "bty440055" <guthroth@...>
      > > Date: 2007/05/31 Thu PM 11:07:49 BST
      > > To: croydoncrows@yahoogroups.com
      > > Subject: [croydoncrows] An Introduction
      > >
      > > Hi
      > >
      > > My name is Pete and I found this group tonight.
      > >
      > > I'm in outer West london (just North of Heathrow) and while I'm
      not
      > > exactly a spring chicken, I am newly awoken to the beliefs of
      Paganism
      > > and kindred.
      > >
      > > I'd like to meet other similar-minded folk interested in order
      > > explore my new beliefs, and I wonder if I might join you on 18th
      June ?

      > > Pete

      > Email sent from www.virginmedia.com/email
      > Virus-checked using McAfee(R) Software and scanned for spam

    • Mani Navasothy
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 3, 2007
        Hi Pete,

        welcome to croydon moot list..
        I'd like to mirrow what Paul said..

        The PF London website I manage (www.pflondon.org) has basic contact details and info on all major London moots and talk events (not all are Pagan federation..but all are our friends...or people/moots we know..or  visit at times..).  It's info I have personally pooled together o behalf of PF London..for everyone's convenience.

        For clarity for new comers to this list, - all officials, council members, mooy organisers, refional coordinators ..of the pagan federation are volunteers..

        Anyway, do join us at the next moot..in croydon..
        Infact before the next moot, we will be having our PF London quarterly outdoor event..- this one in croydon..on sunday 17th june.. at Croham hurst..  (near south croydon)..  It's a picnic and a midsummer ritual..
        Do come and join us for that, if you can.

        By the way, I do know that Becky is in the process of organising a Redhill area moot soon.. (just to assure Geoff!)

        warm wishes
        -Mani

        Paul Newman <thipnewman@...> wrote:
        Dear Pete,

        Hi, welcome and thank you for joining the Croydon Crows group.

        You, and everybody, are welcome to come along to the Moot, next one
        is 18 June. If you need directions, I can provide them.

        Since you are in W London, you may like to know of more London wide
        activities. Mani has a great group covering the whole area at
        www.pflondon. org.

        Groups like Secret Chiefs and LEM are very convenient in Central
        London.

        As you may be aware, there can be a lack of contact in area outside
        London itself, but there are two Moots reasonably close to you which
        I can recommend in Uxbridge and Ealing. They should be on the
        Pflondon website, but again I can help out of they're not. Please
        check the details of the ealing Moot carefully: they have moved
        venue in the last month. Is Staines convenient for you?

        Also, keep checking the messages here, as people do post for rituals
        happening in the London area.

        Best Wishes

        Paul

        --- In croydoncrows@ yahoogroups. com, "bty440055" <guthroth@.. .>