Re: [croydoncrows] Thames ritual: Adventure & Impossible dreams- sat 2nd june- putney- 7pm

  • Sharon Gifford
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2007
      Sounds Divine !

      See you there!

      Sharon
      http://motherdamnable.blogspot.com/

      Mani Navasothy <hern3000@...> wrote:
      Dear all,

      The next Tamesa London Circle- Thames  ritual will be celebrating and working with the energies of the Saggitarian full moon.

      Date: Saturday 2nd June (tomorrow).
      Time: 7pm
      Venue: Putney.
      Trains:  either Putney Bridge (tube- district) or Putney (BR- from Victoria/ clapham junction).

      Please gather `on the putney bridge'  by 7pm (yes on the bridge!).  I will be there with a `Tamesa flag', so you know who to approach..  Once everyone is gathered, we will be going to the park nearby to have a small social (bring food & drinks to share) where we will also be talking through the ritual. Then we will be moving down to the river at the appropriate time (when tide is getting low) for a river-side ritual.

      The ritual will involve a formal casting of the circle, a circle of tea-lights (in jam jars), and arrows of `near-impossible dreams' being fired into the river. (we will be writing our individual `near-impossible wishes & dreams' on small strips of cloths and tying it to the arrows and burning them, before safely firing it..

      Saggitarius is about aiming for sight that is just beyound reach and to distant horizones.. It is about impulse, insight and freedom from limitations. .  hence we shall work with our individual wishes, hopes and drems that we often think of as almost impossible..

      This Tamesa ritual is taking a step to bringing that closer to us!
      So think immpossible, and make it possible..  No limits!

      see you there..

      Bright blessings
      -Mani

      ps. some of us are meeting up earlier to go and see `Pirates of the Caribean' - 3.45pm show at the Putney Odeon cinema. (again in keeping with the adventurous sagittarius spirit!!). If you like to join us, please meet outside the cinema by 3.15pm latest!
      my contact mobile: 077689 41373. (I won't take calls during ritual preparations. . so please contact me in advance. Thanks).

      pps. the next Thames ritual is on saturday 7th july (07-07-07) and will take place at the park/ river side opposite Hampton Court Palace. It will be an afternoon picnic/ gathering followed by a special Thames-Isis ritual, where we will be using a little of the water from the river Nile, Egypt.. and building a sacred Boat (small) to send in the Thames.. Details will be posted on our website www.tamesa.info soon. (undergoing reconstruction now).

      www.pflondon. org - for info on Rituals & socials of the PF London.

      Luggage? GPS? Comic books?