Re: [croydoncrows] plans for pfl croydon midsummer gathering

  • Heather Wood
    Message 1 of 31 , May 23, 2007
      Hi everyone,

      Sorry I didn't make Mondays moot at the Skylark - a nasty case of 'when tonsillitus goes bad' entirely responsible there.... still recovering thanks to anti-biotics... I must say having a fever is a very interesting state to spend time in!
      Still hoping to help out for the midsummer gathering - do let me know what the outcome was

      BB

      Heather
      Message 31 of 31 , Jul 14 3:32 AM
        Hi everyone,

        We're meeting again on Monday for the monthly Moot. As usual in the Skylark from 8pm. If you need directions, please do email to ask. Let's just hope it isn't still raining!