Monday's Moot

    Message 1 of 31 , May 19, 2007
      Hello everybody,

      I am told my previous reminder didn't make it to anyone, so here's my
      second attempt. If the first message did get to you, my aplogies for
      this spam!

      We are meeting on Monday 21st. in the Skylark. I hope you can all make
      it. Maybe we can get some ideas together to make the Croham Hurst
      picnic a success.

      Hope to see you all there

      Message 31 of 31 , Jul 14, 2012
        Hi everyone,

        We're meeting again on Monday for the monthly Moot. As usual in the Skylark from 8pm. If you need directions, please do email to ask. Let's just hope it isn't still raining!