Monday's Moot

    Message 1 of 31 , May 18, 2007
      Dear Friends,

      Don't forget our next Croydon Crows Moot this Monday at the Skylark
      starting 8pm.

      Perhaps we could pool ideas together to help make the Croham Hurst
      picnic a resounding success.

      Message 31 of 31 , Jul 14, 2012

        We're meeting again on Monday for the monthly Moot. As usual in the Skylark from 8pm. If you need directions, please do email to ask. Let's just hope it isn't still raining!