Re: [croydoncrows] Re: Introducing.. London Woody Walks .. sunday 13th may

  • Mani Navasothy
    Message 1 of 8 , May 10, 2007
      Hey, this is all good stuff..
      Just wondering if Geoff was asking about a `pub/social moot' type of group.. or a more involved regular `working magical group'?   Geoff, any clarifications?

      Mani
      xx

      bluemoonwytch <bekie.bird@...> wrote:
      Ah-Ha!
      Well, I'll have a chat with those who need chatting to then and see
      what I can come up with!
      :o)
      Watch this space.....

      --- In croydoncrows@ yahoogroups. com, "geoff courtney" <geoff5@...>
      wrote:

      > Hi Bekie,
      >
      > This is all new to me and as far as I know I`m the only person in
      Redhill
      > that's interested in knowing more about paganism. The idea of a
      new group
      > would certainly interest me.
      >
      > Geoff.

      sunday 13th
      > may
      >
      > Hi all!
      > Well, Glenn and I live very near Redhill and would definately be
      up
      > for starting a new group there if anyone thinks that's a good
      idea -
      > I'm sure we could make the sacrifice for another night at the
      > pub! :o)
      > BB
      > Bekie
      >
      > --- In croydoncrows@ yahoogroups. com, Mani Navasothy <hern3000@>
      > wrote:
      > >
      > > Hi Geoff,
      > >
      > > welcome..to the list..
      > >
      > > My friends & I are the `pf london events' team.. and we mainly
      > handle events..in central london..or london wide.. Unfortunately,
      > by the absence of response from this list to your query, i think
      > it's probably a case that no one knows of any groups in your area
      > (that doesn't mean there isn't a group).
      > >
      > > Your best bet is to look at a copy of `Pagan Dawn' (beltane
      > issue just got published).. It has the `green pages'.. with info
      on
      > all the groups, courses, moots..that people openly publicise.. and
      > you may find an advert for a group in your area..
      > >
      > > sorry, that's the best way forward I can think of..
      > >
      > > BB
      > > -Mani
      > >

      > > geoff courtney <geoff5@> wrote:
      > > That sounds great. As someone that has just
      > joined the group, just for my own information, is there a pagan
      > group near me. I live in Redhill.
      > >
      > > Geoff.

      Everyone
      > can bring their own snacks/food/ drink. all self-sustaining. . But
      > along the way we will stop for breaks.. either picnics or at
      nearby
      > pubs for lunch etc..
      > >
      > > What's brilliant is that Adrian (Dragon Environment Network)
      > who's been planning to re-start Dragon-Walks, is joing forces with
      > us on this.. so that we do one consolidated regular walk. With
      > years of outdoor magical/ nature experiences, he's fantastically
      > placed to take us on some wonderful places..
      > >
      > > Is it official? is it PF London? is it Dragon Network event? is
      > it a private plans to take over the scene.. ? Well, we are not
      > sure, and we don't care.. we just want a simple outdoor no-fuss
      > regular walk..with fellow nature-loving pagans..
      > >
      > > Some walks will be nearby.. walks willbe 2-3 hours long.. plus
      > breaks.. Others may be about 1 hour travel from london..but always
      > close to a public transport..
      > >
      > > THE FIRST WALK-
      > >
      > > Epping Forest, North London.
      > >
      > > Sunday 13th May
      > >
      > > Meet-up at Chigford BR station.. 1,45pm for 2pm start (so get
      > there before 2 pm please).
      > >
      > > Please bring your own snacks/ food/drinks. . If the weather
      > looks to be a bit wet n windy, please bring sensible cloths and
      foot-
      > wear..!
      > >
      > > If you are definitely coming, please let us know (not
      > essential..but it helps to plan).
      > > Just mail me privately..
      > >
      > > Looking forward to it..
      > >
      > > Bright Blessings
      > > -Mani & April & Adrian
      > >
      > > ps. Next walks:
      > > sunday 10th June, & sunday 22nd July.
      > > (location tbc later).
      > >

      > > ------------ --------- --------- ----
      > > www.pflondon. org - for info on Rituals & socials of the PF
      London.
      > > The Pagan Federation is a not for profit company, limited by
      > guarantee. The Pagan Federation Ltd. Company No. 4056879
      registered
      > in England & Wales. Registered Office: Town Farm, Tibshelf,
      > Derbyshire, UK DE55 5NY.
      > > ------------ --------- --------- --------- ---
      > > ------------ --------- --------- ---
      > > Copy addresses and emails from any email account to Yahoo! Mail -
      > quick, easy and free. Do it now...
      > >

      > > ------------ --------- --------- ----
      > > www.pflondon. org - for info on Rituals & socials of the PF
      London.
      > > The Pagan Federation is a not for profit company, limited by
      > guarantee. The Pagan Federation Ltd. Company No. 4056879
      registered
      > in England & Wales. Registered Office: Town Farm, Tibshelf,
      > Derbyshire, UK DE55 5NY.
      > > ------------ --------- --------- --------- ---

      > > Yahoo! Mail is the world's favourite email. Don't settle for
      > less, sign up for your freeaccount today.

      www.pflondon.org - for info on Rituals & socials of the PF London.

      All New Yahoo! Mail – Tired of unwanted email come-ons? Let our SpamGuard protect you.

    • geoff courtney
      Message 2 of 8 , May 10, 2007
        I don`t really know Mani. I do not know enough about paganism. I am however interested to learn more about it.

        Geoff