Re: [croydoncrows] Re: PF London: Outdoor Midsummer ritual at Croham Hurst?

  • Michilla Regan
    Message 1 of 9 , May 2, 2007
      Hi Mani and all

      Count me in too...I'd be happy to help. Don't mind what I do so just let me know nearer the time.

      Micki

      Mani Navasothy wrote:
      Hia Yulia

      (all hail the May Queen from last thursday's PF beltane ritual! :-)

      Good to see you here.. welcome..

      The contributions I was looking for is really lots of support and enthusiasm form everyone.. to aactually attend, join in with the event, help out with a few bits and pieces on the day.. and if we do a ritual.. then maybe even take a small or large (main or supportive) part in the ritual..   Am sure you'll be fine..

      The event is in June, so hopefully you'll have a sunday afternoon free from the house decorations? :-) Feel free to bring ya hubby.. as it'll be a fun afternoon..with lots of informal bits..

      hopefully see you at the croydon moot in few weeks..

      Bright Belaten Full moon Blessings
      -Mani

      Yulia <yulia8119@yahoo. co.uk> wrote:
      Hi Mani,

      I`d be happy to help. Not working at the mo, however this situation
      can change any time + we are doing our house up... How much
      contribution are you looking to get? I could give a hand with little
      bits and pieces.

      Blessings,
      Yulia

      > Mani Navasothy <hern3000@.. .> wrote:
      > Dear all,
      >

      > There's a few other stuff going on in June..(2 handfastings. . a
      course that I am running etc) in the later 3 weeks of June.. so only
      ideal time seems to be Sunday 17th June.

      > What do you all think? If everyone is supportive, we can conjure
      up a simple informal ritual and an afternoon/ evening of social/
      picnic up there.. (advantage of summer.. long day!)

      ------------ --------- --------- ----
      www.pflondon. org - for info on Rituals & socials of the PF London.
      ------------ --------- --------- --------- ---

    • Yulia
      Message 2 of 9 , May 2, 2007
        Hi there,

        Yeah and feel like the Queen - paint brush in my hands and wearing
        overalls.. Very creative work ;-)

        That`s fine, happy to help.

        Should be coming to the moot, both of us.

        BB.

        --- In croydoncrows@yahoogroups.com, Mani Navasothy <hern3000@...> wrote:

        > Hia Yulia
        >
        > (all hail the May Queen from last thursday's PF beltane ritual! :-)
        >
        > Good to see you here.. welcome..
        >
        > The contributions I was looking for is really lots of support and
        enthusiasm form everyone.. to aactually attend, join in with the
        event, help out with a few bits and pieces on the day.. and if we do a
        ritual.. then maybe even take a small or large (main or supportive)
        part in the ritual.. Am sure you'll be fine..

        > The event is in June, so hopefully you'll have a sunday afternoon
        free from the house decorations? :-) Feel free to bring ya hubby.. as
        it'll be a fun afternoon..with lots of informal bits..

        > hopefully see you at the croydon moot in few weeks..
        >
        > Bright Belaten Full moon Blessings
        > -Mani
        >

        > Yulia <yulia8119@...> wrote:
        > Hi Mani,
        >
        > I`d be happy to help. Not working at the mo, however this situation
        > can change any time + we are doing our house up... How much
        > contribution are you looking to get? I could give a hand with little
        > bits and pieces.
        >
        > Blessings,
        > Yulia
        >
        > > Mani Navasothy <hern3000@> wrote:
        > > Dear all,
        > >

        > > There's a few other stuff going on in June..(2 handfastings.. a
        > course that I am running etc) in the later 3 weeks of June.. so only
        > ideal time seems to be Sunday 17th June.
        > >
        > > What do you all think? If everyone is supportive, we can conjure
        > up a simple informal ritual and an afternoon/ evening of social/
        > picnic up there.. (advantage of summer.. long day!)
        > >

        > ----------------------------------
        > www.pflondon.org - for info on Rituals & socials of the PF London.
        > The Pagan Federation is a not for profit company, limited by
        guarantee. The Pagan Federation Ltd. Company No. 4056879 registered in
        England & Wales. Registered Office: Town Farm, Tibshelf, Derbyshire,
        UK DE55 5NY.

        > ---------------------------------
        > Yahoo! Answers - Got a question? Someone out there knows the
        answer. Tryit now.

      • emyfleur
        Message 3 of 9 , May 3, 2007
          Hello,
          Have been deep into other things for a while, and thank you to Paul
          for keeping me in the loop by posting info.

          I would love to take part into this outdoor event, 17th June is a
          good date, according to my diary!, just after the new moon.

          Anyone driving there from Catford?

          Cheers!

          wrote:

          > Dear all,
          >
          > Just pondering about few things.. one of which is the PF London
          outdoor (quarterly) festive gatherings.. This year, these are being
          billed as family friendly local events.. aimed at gathering people
          and groups of each `quarter' of London..- ie making it easy so
          everyone can make atleast 1-2 events ..if it's closer to them
          area.. (last year, all of them were in Queen's wood, north london..)

          > We had the spring event at Oxleas woods (east).. and the summer
          gathering would be ideal in the south.. I was thinking of holding it
          at Croham Hurst (south Croydon)..

          > There's a few other stuff going on in June..(2 handfastings.. a
          course that I am running etc) in the later 3 weeks of June.. so only
          ideal time seems to be Sunday 17th June.

          > What do you all think? If everyone is supportive, we can
          conjure up a simple informal ritual and an afternoon/ evening of
          social/ picnic up there.. (advantage of summer.. long day!)

          > Alternative location is Wimbledon.. or no event at all.. but I
          am keen - personally- to do this in Croydon.. as a way of
          stregnthening PF presence in croydon.. and to ensure `other groups'
          don't think they have a full dominion over Croydon.. It's time we
          started building our empires stringly.. ground up!!!

          > We are riding on the wave of the success of the Gaia3 PF London
          convention.. and have to strike while iron is hot..

          > your thoughts, ideas, any volunteers to organise this? :-)
          >
          > love n bb
          > -Mani

          > www.pflondon.org - for info on Rituals & socials of the PF London.
          > The Pagan Federation is a not for profit company, limited by
          guarantee. The Pagan Federation Ltd. Company No. 4056879 registered
          in England & Wales. Registered Office: Town Farm, Tibshelf,
          Derbyshire, UK DE55 5NY.

          > Yahoo! Mail is the world's favourite email. Don't settle for
          less, sign up for your freeaccount today.