Re: [croydoncrows] PF London: Outdoor Midsummer ritual at Croham Hurst?

  • Mani Navasothy
    Message 1 of 9 , May 1, 2007
      Hia Heather,

      Marvelous!!  Will count you in on this one.. Thanks..

      Heather Wood <HeatherAndNigel@...> wrote:
      Hi Mani,

      Happy to help out with this one as I'm Croydon based. Sounds like it will be fun! We'll show the 'other groups' a thing or 2...

      BB

      Heather
      Message 2 of 9 , May 1, 2007
        Hi Mani,

        I`d be happy to help. Not working at the mo, however this situation
        can change any time + we are doing our house up... How much
        contribution are you looking to get? I could give a hand with little
        bits and pieces.

        Blessings,
        Yulia

        Message 3 of 9 , May 2, 2007
          Hia Yulia

          (all hail the May Queen from last thursday's PF beltane ritual! :-)

          Good to see you here.. welcome..

          The contributions I was looking for is really lots of support and enthusiasm form everyone.. to aactually attend, join in with the event, help out with a few bits and pieces on the day.. and if we do a ritual.. then maybe even take a small or large (main or supportive) part in the ritual..   Am sure you'll be fine..

          The event is in June, so hopefully you'll have a sunday afternoon free from the house decorations? :-) Feel free to bring ya hubby.. as it'll be a fun afternoon..with lots of informal bits..

          hopefully see you at the croydon moot in few weeks..

          Bright Belaten Full moon Blessings
          -Mani

          Yulia <yulia8119@...> wrote:
          Hi Mani,

          I`d be happy to help. Not working at the mo, however this situation
          can change any time + we are doing our house up... How much
          contribution are you looking to get? I could give a hand with little
          bits and pieces.

          Blessings,
          Yulia

          > Mani Navasothy <hern3000@.. .> wrote:
          > Dear all,
          >

          > There's a few other stuff going on in June..(2 handfastings. . a
          course that I am running etc) in the later 3 weeks of June.. so only
          ideal time seems to be Sunday 17th June.

          > What do you all think? If everyone is supportive, we can conjure
          up a simple informal ritual and an afternoon/ evening of social/
          picnic up there.. (advantage of summer.. long day!)

          ----------------------------------
          www.pflondon.org - for info on Rituals & socials of the PF London.

        • Michilla Regan
          Message 4 of 9 , May 2, 2007
            Hi Mani and all

            Count me in too...I'd be happy to help. Don't mind what I do so just let me know nearer the time.

            Micki

            Yulia <yulia8119@yahoo. co.uk> wrote:
            Hi Mani,

            I`d be happy to help. Not working at the mo, however this situation
            can change any time + we are doing our house up... How much
            contribution are you looking to get? I could give a hand with little
            bits and pieces.

            Blessings,
            Yulia

            > Mani Navasothy <hern3000@.. .> wrote:
            > Dear all,
            >

            > There's a few other stuff going on in June..(2 handfastings. . a
            course that I am running etc) in the later 3 weeks of June.. so only
            ideal time seems to be Sunday 17th June.

            > What do you all think? If everyone is supportive, we can conjure
            up a simple informal ritual and an afternoon/ evening of social/
            picnic up there.. (advantage of summer.. long day!)

            ------------ --------- --------- ----
            www.pflondon. org - for info on Rituals & socials of the PF London.
            ------------ --------- --------- --------- ---

          • Yulia
            Message 5 of 9 , May 2, 2007
              Hi there,

              Yeah and feel like the Queen - paint brush in my hands and wearing
              overalls.. Very creative work ;-)

              That`s fine, happy to help.

              Should be coming to the moot, both of us.

              BB.

              --- In croydoncrows@yahoogroups.com, Mani Navasothy <hern3000@...> wrote:

              > Hia Yulia
              >
              > (all hail the May Queen from last thursday's PF beltane ritual! :-)
              >
              > Good to see you here.. welcome..
              >
              > The contributions I was looking for is really lots of support and
              enthusiasm form everyone.. to aactually attend, join in with the
              event, help out with a few bits and pieces on the day.. and if we do a
              ritual.. then maybe even take a small or large (main or supportive)
              part in the ritual.. Am sure you'll be fine..

              > The event is in June, so hopefully you'll have a sunday afternoon
              free from the house decorations? :-) Feel free to bring ya hubby.. as
              it'll be a fun afternoon..with lots of informal bits..

              > hopefully see you at the croydon moot in few weeks..
              >
              > Bright Belaten Full moon Blessings
              > -Mani
              >

              > Yulia <yulia8119@...> wrote:
              > Hi Mani,
              >
              > I`d be happy to help. Not working at the mo, however this situation
              > can change any time + we are doing our house up... How much
              > contribution are you looking to get? I could give a hand with little
              > bits and pieces.
              >
              > Blessings,
              > Yulia
              >
              > > Mani Navasothy <hern3000@> wrote:
              > > Dear all,
              > >

              > > There's a few other stuff going on in June..(2 handfastings.. a
              > course that I am running etc) in the later 3 weeks of June.. so only
              > ideal time seems to be Sunday 17th June.
              > >
              > > What do you all think? If everyone is supportive, we can conjure
              > up a simple informal ritual and an afternoon/ evening of social/
              > picnic up there.. (advantage of summer.. long day!)
              > >

              > ----------------------------------
              > www.pflondon.org - for info on Rituals & socials of the PF London.
              > The Pagan Federation is a not for profit company, limited by
              guarantee. The Pagan Federation Ltd. Company No. 4056879 registered in
              England & Wales. Registered Office: Town Farm, Tibshelf, Derbyshire,
              UK DE55 5NY.

              > ---------------------------------
              > Yahoo! Answers - Got a question? Someone out there knows the
              answer. Tryit now.

            • emyfleur
              Message 6 of 9 , May 3, 2007
                Hello,
                Have been deep into other things for a while, and thank you to Paul
                for keeping me in the loop by posting info.

                I would love to take part into this outdoor event, 17th June is a
                good date, according to my diary!, just after the new moon.

                Anyone driving there from Catford?

                Cheers!

                wrote:

                > Dear all,
                >
                > Just pondering about few things.. one of which is the PF London
                outdoor (quarterly) festive gatherings.. This year, these are being
                billed as family friendly local events.. aimed at gathering people
                and groups of each `quarter' of London..- ie making it easy so
                everyone can make atleast 1-2 events ..if it's closer to them
                area.. (last year, all of them were in Queen's wood, north london..)

                > We had the spring event at Oxleas woods (east).. and the summer
                gathering would be ideal in the south.. I was thinking of holding it
                at Croham Hurst (south Croydon)..

                > There's a few other stuff going on in June..(2 handfastings.. a
                course that I am running etc) in the later 3 weeks of June.. so only
                ideal time seems to be Sunday 17th June.

                > What do you all think? If everyone is supportive, we can
                conjure up a simple informal ritual and an afternoon/ evening of
                social/ picnic up there.. (advantage of summer.. long day!)

                > Alternative location is Wimbledon.. or no event at all.. but I
                am keen - personally- to do this in Croydon.. as a way of
                stregnthening PF presence in croydon.. and to ensure `other groups'
                don't think they have a full dominion over Croydon.. It's time we
                started building our empires stringly.. ground up!!!

                > We are riding on the wave of the success of the Gaia3 PF London
                convention.. and have to strike while iron is hot..

                > your thoughts, ideas, any volunteers to organise this? :-)
                >
                > love n bb
                > -Mani

                > www.pflondon.org - for info on Rituals & socials of the PF London.
                > The Pagan Federation is a not for profit company, limited by
                guarantee. The Pagan Federation Ltd. Company No. 4056879 registered
                in England & Wales. Registered Office: Town Farm, Tibshelf,
                Derbyshire, UK DE55 5NY.

                > Yahoo! Mail is the world's favourite email. Don't settle for
                less, sign up for your freeaccount today.