Re: [croydoncrows] PF London: Outdoor Midsummer ritual at Croham Hurst?

  • Heather Wood
    Message 1 of 9 , May 1 2:51 AM
      Hi Mani,

      Happy to help out with this one as I'm Croydon based. Sounds like it will be fun! We'll show the 'other groups' a thing or 2...

      BB

      Heather

        "..It's time we started building our empires `strongly'..  (not stringly) "
        :-)

        ------------ --------- --------- ----
        www.pflondon. org - for info on Rituals & socials of the PF London.
        ------------ --------- --------- --------- ---

        ------------ --------- --------- ----
        www.pflondon. org - for info on Rituals & socials of the PF London.
        ------------ --------- --------- --------- ---

        ----------------------------------
        www.pflondon.org - for info on Rituals & socials of the PF London.

      • Yulia
        Message 3 of 9 , May 1 3:21 PM
          Hi Mani,

          I`d be happy to help. Not working at the mo, however this situation
          can change any time + we are doing our house up... How much
          contribution are you looking to get? I could give a hand with little
          bits and pieces.

          Blessings,
          Yulia

          > Mani Navasothy <hern3000@...> wrote:
          > Dear all,
          >

          > There's a few other stuff going on in June..(2 handfastings.. a
          course that I am running etc) in the later 3 weeks of June.. so only
          ideal time seems to be Sunday 17th June.

          > What do you all think? If everyone is supportive, we can conjure
          up a simple informal ritual and an afternoon/ evening of social/
          picnic up there.. (advantage of summer.. long day!)

        • Mani Navasothy
          Message 4 of 9 , May 2 3:33 AM
            Hia Yulia

            (all hail the May Queen from last thursday's PF beltane ritual! :-)

            Good to see you here.. welcome..

            The contributions I was looking for is really lots of support and enthusiasm form everyone.. to aactually attend, join in with the event, help out with a few bits and pieces on the day.. and if we do a ritual.. then maybe even take a small or large (main or supportive) part in the ritual..   Am sure you'll be fine..

            The event is in June, so hopefully you'll have a sunday afternoon free from the house decorations? :-) Feel free to bring ya hubby.. as it'll be a fun afternoon..with lots of informal bits..

            hopefully see you at the croydon moot in few weeks..

            Bright Belaten Full moon Blessings
            -Mani

            Yulia <yulia8119@...> wrote:
            Hi Mani,

            I`d be happy to help. Not working at the mo, however this situation
            can change any time + we are doing our house up... How much
            contribution are you looking to get? I could give a hand with little
            bits and pieces.

            Blessings,
            Yulia

            > Mani Navasothy <hern3000@.. .> wrote:
            > Dear all,
            >

            > There's a few other stuff going on in June..(2 handfastings. . a
            course that I am running etc) in the later 3 weeks of June.. so only
            ideal time seems to be Sunday 17th June.

            > What do you all think? If everyone is supportive, we can conjure
            up a simple informal ritual and an afternoon/ evening of social/
            picnic up there.. (advantage of summer.. long day!)

            ----------------------------------
            www.pflondon.org - for info on Rituals & socials of the PF London.

          • Michilla Regan
            Message 5 of 9 , May 2 3:58 AM
              Hi Mani and all

              Count me in too...I'd be happy to help. Don't mind what I do so just let me know nearer the time.

              Micki

              Message 6 of 9 , May 2 11:18 AM
                Hi there,

                Yeah and feel like the Queen - paint brush in my hands and wearing
                overalls.. Very creative work ;-)

                That`s fine, happy to help.

                Should be coming to the moot, both of us.

                BB.

                --- In croydoncrows@yahoogroups.com, Mani Navasothy <hern3000@...> wrote:

                > Hia Yulia
                >
                > (all hail the May Queen from last thursday's PF beltane ritual! :-)
                >
                > Good to see you here.. welcome..
                >
                > The contributions I was looking for is really lots of support and
                enthusiasm form everyone.. to aactually attend, join in with the
                event, help out with a few bits and pieces on the day.. and if we do a
                ritual.. then maybe even take a small or large (main or supportive)
                part in the ritual.. Am sure you'll be fine..

                > The event is in June, so hopefully you'll have a sunday afternoon
                free from the house decorations? :-) Feel free to bring ya hubby.. as
                it'll be a fun afternoon..with lots of informal bits..

                > hopefully see you at the croydon moot in few weeks..
                >
                > Bright Belaten Full moon Blessings
                > -Mani
                >

                > Yulia <yulia8119@...> wrote:
                > Hi Mani,
                >
                > I`d be happy to help. Not working at the mo, however this situation
                > can change any time + we are doing our house up... How much
                > contribution are you looking to get? I could give a hand with little
                > bits and pieces.
                >
                > Blessings,
                > Yulia
                >
                > > Mani Navasothy <hern3000@> wrote:
                > > Dear all,
                > >

                > > There's a few other stuff going on in June..(2 handfastings.. a
                > course that I am running etc) in the later 3 weeks of June.. so only
                > ideal time seems to be Sunday 17th June.
                > >
                > > What do you all think? If everyone is supportive, we can conjure
                > up a simple informal ritual and an afternoon/ evening of social/
                > picnic up there.. (advantage of summer.. long day!)
                > >

                > ----------------------------------
                > www.pflondon.org - for info on Rituals & socials of the PF London.
                > The Pagan Federation is a not for profit company, limited by
                guarantee. The Pagan Federation Ltd. Company No. 4056879 registered in
                England & Wales. Registered Office: Town Farm, Tibshelf, Derbyshire,
                UK DE55 5NY.

                > ---------------------------------
                > Yahoo! Answers - Got a question? Someone out there knows the
                answer. Tryit now.

              • emyfleur
                Message 7 of 9 , May 3 5:24 AM
                  Hello,
                  Have been deep into other things for a while, and thank you to Paul
                  for keeping me in the loop by posting info.

                  I would love to take part into this outdoor event, 17th June is a
                  good date, according to my diary!, just after the new moon.

                  Anyone driving there from Catford?

                  Cheers!

                  wrote:

                  > Dear all,
                  >
                  > Just pondering about few things.. one of which is the PF London
                  outdoor (quarterly) festive gatherings.. This year, these are being
                  billed as family friendly local events.. aimed at gathering people
                  and groups of each `quarter' of London..- ie making it easy so
                  everyone can make atleast 1-2 events ..if it's closer to them
                  area.. (last year, all of them were in Queen's wood, north london..)

                  > We had the spring event at Oxleas woods (east).. and the summer
                  gathering would be ideal in the south.. I was thinking of holding it
                  at Croham Hurst (south Croydon)..

                  > There's a few other stuff going on in June..(2 handfastings.. a
                  course that I am running etc) in the later 3 weeks of June.. so only
                  ideal time seems to be Sunday 17th June.

                  > What do you all think? If everyone is supportive, we can
                  conjure up a simple informal ritual and an afternoon/ evening of
                  social/ picnic up there.. (advantage of summer.. long day!)

                  > Alternative location is Wimbledon.. or no event at all.. but I
                  am keen - personally- to do this in Croydon.. as a way of
                  stregnthening PF presence in croydon.. and to ensure `other groups'
                  don't think they have a full dominion over Croydon.. It's time we
                  started building our empires stringly.. ground up!!!

                  > We are riding on the wave of the success of the Gaia3 PF London
                  convention.. and have to strike while iron is hot..

                  > your thoughts, ideas, any volunteers to organise this? :-)
                  >
                  > love n bb
                  > -Mani

                  > www.pflondon.org - for info on Rituals & socials of the PF London.
                  > The Pagan Federation is a not for profit company, limited by
                  guarantee. The Pagan Federation Ltd. Company No. 4056879 registered
                  in England & Wales. Registered Office: Town Farm, Tibshelf,
                  Derbyshire, UK DE55 5NY.

                  > Yahoo! Mail is the world's favourite email. Don't settle for
                  less, sign up for your freeaccount today.