Gaia3: PF London convention- sundy 22nd april

  • Mani Navasothy
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 16, 2007
      Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 03:05:33 +0100 (BST)
      From: Mani Navasothy <hern3000@...>
      Subject: Gaia3 Convention (PF London) - sunday 22nd april.
      To: PF London Events <pflondonevents@yahoogroups.com>

      Pagan Federation London Presents
      Gaia3 Convention: Earth, Environment & Kinship.

      Sunday 22nd April 2007- 11am till 7pm. That’s 8 hours of talks, workshops and friendly interactions in 4 different hall/rooms at
      ULU (University of London Union), Malet Street, London.

      We have some fantastic talks, workshops and experiential elements that combine to create this special pre-beltane day event at the heart of London. The theme is specially chosen to unite pagan people, honour the earth and bring harmony and awareness to our magical lives.

      New comers need not be shy or apprehensive- Our specially designated Walking Witches and Wizards will be mingling with all the people, and making newcomers feel welcome.

      There’ll be 2 special rituals- Opening Ceremony by Dragon Environment Network; and the Circle of the Four winds facilitate the closing ritual;

      Adrian talks about Eco-magic and on being an eco-warrior; Mike Stygal talks about interfaith in London; Geraldine Beskin speaks on psychic art; Jean Williams gives an overview of the Pagan Federation and it’s services; Christina Oakley speaks on Magical London in the Victorian, Edwardian and Inter-War Years of the Twentieth Century; Ric Kemp explores Deer Mythology; Jack Gale on shamanism, gardening and earth spirit; John Crow will speak and performed on urban shamanic- goose and crow and cross bone portal; Kate Waterfield  enthrals us with rune songs; Jacqi & Hilde’s joint workshop is on the Sacred in the City; Oriana & Indigo take us through a tarot workshop exploring the court cards; There is a drumming session led by Alan & Mani;

      We have a range of products for sale by 15 art & craft stalls; Ongoing experiential elements such as Raffle prizes, Copper exchange & Eco magic; Pandora’s Box; Wyrd Wall;

      Advance tickets are £8 and £7 (PF members & concession); Tickets at the door will be £9.50 and £8.50 (PF members & concession). Tickets still available from PF London events team at Secret Chief, Croydon Moot or at Atlantis Bookshop (Museum Street).

      The event takes place at ULU, in a Hall, Foyer, balcony, and 2 large rooms- spread over 3 floors with lift/disabled access. ULU has a student cafe, bar and close to tube stations Warren Street or Goodge Street. There will be some nearby free on-street Sunday parking;

      Come and join us- `Honour the Earth, Protect the environment and Celebrate our kinship!’

      Earthly blessings & kinship
      -Mani

      PF London Events Team

      www.pflondon.org - for info on Rituals & socials of the PF London.