Monday's Moot + more

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 12 3:01 PM
      Dear Friends,

      Our next Moot is this Monday, 16 April. I really hope everyone can make
      it, we should have a newcomer or two.

      May I also remind you of the Gaia3 conference coming up soon on Sunday
      22 April. Mani has put a fantastic amount of work into this to get an
      ace line up of speakers and stalls. Tickets are £8/£7 PF members, more
      on the door. I shall have a few tickets to sell on Monday

    • J12
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 13 9:41 AM
        I shall do my best to be there!

        Alas won't be able to make it to Gaia Conf as I'm away in Devon that
        weekend.

        BB

        Johnny12

        --- In croydoncrows@yahoogroups.com, "Paul Newman" <thipnewman@...>
        wrote:

        > Dear Friends,
        >
        > Our next Moot is this Monday, 16 April. I really hope everyone can
        make
        > it, we should have a newcomer or two.
        >
        > May I also remind you of the Gaia3 conference coming up soon on
        Sunday
        > 22 April. Mani has put a fantastic amount of work into this to get
        an
        > ace line up of speakers and stalls. Tickets are £8/£7 PF members,
        more
        > on the door. I shall have a few tickets to sell on Monday
        >
        > Bright Blessings
        >
        > Paul

      • Mani Navasothy
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 15 1:20 PM
          Alas, same here.. I can make Monday's moot but can't make Gaia3..
          OH, sorry.. other way around..:-)
          From work, am going to ULU for a final check of the place (only appointmtny they can give me.. I was hoping to get the whole team there this weekend..to plan).. have to be at ULU by 6pm.. If it ends in time, and if am not tired .. I'll come to croydon moot.. but this being last week leading to convention, there's lots of fine details to organise.. as well as publicity..

          so may not make croydon moot..

          Mani