sorry for tonight

  • Mani Navasothy
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 19, 2007
      Hi ye Crows..

      very sorry to say I can't make the moot tonight.

      I've been up till 4am working on.. work!!
      We have an assessing person coming tomorrow, so many things like our brochures, websites have to be uptodate.. more staff meetings etc all week..
      At this rate I can just about make the PF Spring eqx ritual at conway on thursday (I have to, cos I wrote, direct and am starring in it :-)

      BB
      -mani

      www.pflondon.org - for info on Rituals & socials of the PF London.